My group did Fool Caps which is basically a Stock Social Networking site where people make caps (predictions) on stocks and are rated based on the market.
I think you guys did a great job explaining Caps Fool and the many benefits it can have. You made the site sound really appealing, especially for us business students. I think you guys were right in saying that Caps Fool could possibly be one of the next big things because of how it brings together the social power of web 2.0 and the very popular world of investing. Thanks a lot for showing me this site and what it has to offer.
2 comments:
Fine job with your slide show and demo. I learned a lot. - mark
I think you guys did a great job explaining Caps Fool and the many benefits it can have. You made the site sound really appealing, especially for us business students. I think you guys were right in saying that Caps Fool could possibly be one of the next big things because of how it brings together the social power of web 2.0 and the very popular world of investing. Thanks a lot for showing me this site and what it has to offer.
Post a Comment