I am very excited about meebo because there have been so many situations when i have been not at my computer and I have wanted to use aim. I have tried to use aim express but the computer has an intense fire wall or pop up blocking system so aim express wont work on that browser. With Meebo though whenever i am not at my computer I use aim, msn messager, etc, without downloading the actual program. Makes life a lot easier. This also makes life easier because at my old highschool they blocked sites like facebook and aim express. So with Meebo I could access aim without the school knowing about it.
1 comment:
I am very excited about meebo because there have been so many situations when i have been not at my computer and I have wanted to use aim. I have tried to use aim express but the computer has an intense fire wall or pop up blocking system so aim express wont work on that browser. With Meebo though whenever i am not at my computer I use aim, msn messager, etc, without downloading the actual program. Makes life a lot easier. This also makes life easier because at my old highschool they blocked sites like facebook and aim express. So with Meebo I could access aim without the school knowing about it.
Post a Comment