Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What I Have Taken From IT101X06!

So the take away message from this course was all about web 2.0 and all of the neat things that it has to offer. From Facebook to twitter, from del.icio.us to Popfly, all of these applications were very interesting and all interactive. This is what web 2.0 is all about. I enjoyed making my own web page alot because I was not held back from doing anything on it. It was very frustrating at first, but after I got the hang of it, it was very fun, and I am really happy about the way it turned out. I also have never had my own blog before, and it is really a nice way to be able to talk about whatever you want, with no limitations. Its a great way to express yourself, and I think i might continue to use it after this class.
One thing that my professor would not be able to test me on, or would not think of testing me on is how to send music files over the internet. This is something we did not go over in class, but i think would have been kind of cool to do. My sister is constantly asking me to download songs for her because i get free Napster here at Bentley, however, i cannot send them to her because i don't know how, and by the time i get home to give them to her, they are already "old". So this is one thing I wish we could have learned.

No comments: