I tried this application out and it seems pretty cool. It is very similar to the g.ho.st site that they showed in my class. It has a few different aspects to it but a lot is the same. I like how a person gets free storage and it has a web processor built into it. This could come very handy for anyone who travels a lot and does not want to carry a flash drive. The only thing about this application is that it runs a little slow when you open up the processor or a web browser. Other than that, great choice.
This app is definetly one of the cooler things that people are doing with Web 2.0. The ability to have the same desktop on any computer is of great use. This allows you to go to any computer with internet acess and view the same desktop. This allows for a very interesting website. Good presentation and very informative.
I forgot to comment on the actual presentation haha. The presentation was really good. I like how you guys used the new features of the 2007 version of PowerPoint and I like how you guys elaborated more than what was on your slides. Good editing for the video and overall good job!
3 comments:
I tried this application out and it seems pretty cool. It is very similar to the g.ho.st site that they showed in my class. It has a few different aspects to it but a lot is the same. I like how a person gets free storage and it has a web processor built into it. This could come very handy for anyone who travels a lot and does not want to carry a flash drive. The only thing about this application is that it runs a little slow when you open up the processor or a web browser. Other than that, great choice.
This app is definetly one of the cooler things that people are doing with Web 2.0. The ability to have the same desktop on any computer is of great use. This allows you to go to any computer with internet acess and view the same desktop. This allows for a very interesting website. Good presentation and very informative.
I forgot to comment on the actual presentation haha. The presentation was really good. I like how you guys used the new features of the 2007 version of PowerPoint and I like how you guys elaborated more than what was on your slides. Good editing for the video and overall good job!
Post a Comment