Eric Malitsky, Matt Quarte, Mike Swisher, and Tom Hadala present zillow.com which is a Web 2.0 site that provides pricing and other useful infomation about houses throughout the United States.
Nice video you guys. Like the music. Looked up my house on zillow.com and it was really cool. Looking at the birds eye view was really creepy because I could see my car sitting in the driveway. Useful application to find out about neighborhoods and such. Nice job.
This is a very useful site. Compared to other leisure sites this one is actually good for something more profitable than just downloading music. I checked the site and looked around the features. My family is into the real estate business and I located a couple of areas in New York that would be of interest. Good job editing the presentation as well. It locates various real estate and information about them but it only looks at the United States though. This site, although very useful, should look at other locations in different countries. What if a person wants to buy a place in Europe or South America? But other than that, good job guys and excellent great video.
Hey guys, Nice job on the presentation. I found my house and the prices of the houses all around my neighborhood. The site was a little disappointing because it didn't have as much information as some other sites. But, it is definitely something that they could grow and include more features so it could be a one-stop-shop for home buyers and sellers. It was definitely a good mash-up of Google maps the the home information. Definitely good job with the powerpoint and video though.
Wow guys. This is a great site, and the additions used from the movie maker were cool too. I was able to look up my house and all of the houses around me. What I didn't know was if it looked at houses around the world and not just in the U.S? Anyways, great site and awesome presentation.
I really think that this is one of the most useful and practical ways to about buying a home. I liked how you can do the "Zestimate" on a house so you can get an idea of how much it coast. All of the detail that the site brings is unmatched, especially with the Google Maps-like feature. nice job explaining and presenting Zillow.
Hey this is a really great software. Unlike other sites where you have to sign up to see the price of your home, Zillow actually lets you do it without signing in or anything. I used Zillow to find out the price of my house for the FAFSA.
6 comments:
Nice video you guys. Like the music. Looked up my house on zillow.com and it was really cool. Looking at the birds eye view was really creepy because I could see my car sitting in the driveway. Useful application to find out about neighborhoods and such. Nice job.
This is a very useful site. Compared to other leisure sites this one is actually good for something more profitable than just downloading music. I checked the site and looked around the features. My family is into the real estate business and I located a couple of areas in New York that would be of interest. Good job editing the presentation as well. It locates various real estate and information about them but it only looks at the United States though. This site, although very useful, should look at other locations in different countries. What if a person wants to buy a place in Europe or South America? But other than that, good job guys and excellent great video.
Hey guys,
Nice job on the presentation. I found my house and the prices of the houses all around my neighborhood. The site was a little disappointing because it didn't have as much information as some other sites. But, it is definitely something that they could grow and include more features so it could be a one-stop-shop for home buyers and sellers. It was definitely a good mash-up of Google maps the the home information. Definitely good job with the powerpoint and video though.
Wow guys. This is a great site, and the additions used from the movie maker were cool too. I was able to look up my house and all of the houses around me. What I didn't know was if it looked at houses around the world and not just in the U.S? Anyways, great site and awesome presentation.
I really think that this is one of the most useful and practical ways to about buying a home. I liked how you can do the "Zestimate" on a house so you can get an idea of how much it coast. All of the detail that the site brings is unmatched, especially with the Google Maps-like feature. nice job explaining and presenting Zillow.
Hey this is a really great software. Unlike other sites where you have to sign up to see the price of your home, Zillow actually lets you do it without signing in or anything. I used Zillow to find out the price of my house for the FAFSA.
Post a Comment