Hello everyone. Our Web 2.0 Presentation was on Veoh. This is an "Internet Television Broadcasting System." Basically, a person can watch television shows, movies, and videos uploaded by peers. It is all free; you can share videos with others and even download them to your PC, TV, or Ipod. This presentation was done by Chris Murphy, Brandon L'Europa, and Tony Khalife.
Friday, February 22, 2008
X09 Group 1 - Veoh
Hello everyone. Our Web 2.0 Presentation was on Veoh. This is an "Internet Television Broadcasting System." Basically, a person can watch television shows, movies, and videos uploaded by peers. It is all free; you can share videos with others and even download them to your PC, TV, or Ipod. This presentation was done by Chris Murphy, Brandon L'Europa, and Tony Khalife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I really liked this group's presentation because I felt it was very organized and covered a lot of information. I tried out Veoh (for like 6 hours while watching a whole season of a TV show), and I really liked it. It really does have good quality. One bad thing I would say about it is that you have to watch all the commercials too, just like you do for TV, which I guess should be expected.
I also enjoyed watching there presentation, which was very informative and well-structured so that it was easy for us to understand. Their live demo made it even more convenient for me to use the website immediately. I watched some of the tv programs that I used to watch and had a fun time watching them.
Cool. I didn't realize that Veoh had access to some of the multimedia titles you showed. Nice job guys!
Post a Comment